Website Assured Emergency Services
The Logistics Coordinator works as a core member of our team performing highly diversified duties relating to efficiently managing our logistics schedule and fleet. This position oversees our fleet of drivers who provide emergency towing, recovery, and spill response services from our Flint, MI and Waterford, MI locations. The ideal candidate should have past leadership experience along with familiarity with Mid- and Southeast Michigan roadways.
This is a Full-Time position with a standard business schedule, Monday – Friday. Our benefits include Health Care, Retirement Plan with Company Match, and PTO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use assigned systems, applications and communication methods to schedule drivers for calls, ensuring all information is relayed accurately.
- Manage incoming calls through multiple communication streams including phone, email, text, and walk-in.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that all calls and scheduling changes are coordinated efficiently.
- Establish goals for drivers and work to continually improve dispatching metrics.
- Comply with laws, regulations and standards by completing any required documentation as applicable.
- Adhere to safety standards at all times while enforcing safe work habits with all team members.
- Supervise drivers to ensure efficient driver productivity and excellent customer service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential issues proactively.
- Assist in other duties as needed.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a logistics or dispatching related role.
- Previous supervisory experience is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively within a team atmosphere.
- Superior interpersonal skills and communication abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Strong process troubleshooting skills.
We are a 3rd generation family-owned business and take a great deal of pride in our work and in our experienced and dedicated team. Our full range of services include 24/7 Light, Medium, and Heavy-Duty Towing, Heavy Recovery, Truck Repair, Spill Response, and Specialty Hauling Services.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A JOB INTEREST FORM.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com