Website Paul's Towing
We are hiring experienced and dependable tow truck operators/roadside assistance technicians who have a passion for helping people! We offer internal training and promotion opportunities. All employees will be involved in police towing and recoveries, as well as standard towing and roadside assistance.
Our full-time benefits include Health Care, Retirement Plan with employer match, and PTO.
- Drive and operate a Tow Truck to various locations in the North Branch, MI area.
- Offer Roadside Assistance including Tire Changes, Lockouts, Jump Starts, etc.
- Effectively communicate with dispatchers and team.
- Accommodate customers with exceptional Customer Service.
- Keep your assigned truck clean and organized.
- Maintain a clean and approachable appearance.
- Towing experience is preferred.
- A Valid Michigan Driver’s License (Chauffeur’s License/CDL preferred).
- Clean driving record.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.