Website Clarkston Towing
We are seeking experienced CDL heavy wrecker operators to join our team!
We offer internal training and promotion opportunities. All employees will be involved in police towing and recoveries, as well as standard towing and roadside assistance.
Our full-time benefits include Health Care, Retirement Plan with Employer Match, and PTO.
• Drive and operate a Wrecker to various locations in the Mid-Michigan area.
• Offer some Roadside Assistance including Tire Changes, Lockouts, Jump Starts, etc. as needed.
• Effectively communicate with dispatchers and team.
• Accommodate customers with exceptional Customer Service.
• Keep your assigned truck clean and organized.
• Maintain a clean and approachable appearance.
• Experience is required.
• A Valid Class A CDL.
• Clean driving record.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
We are a 3rd generation family-owned business, and take a great deal of pride in our work and in our experienced and dedicated team. Our full range of services include 24/7 light & heavy-duty towing, equipment transportation, airbag accident recovery, roadside assistance, commercial towing, mobile repair, underwater recovery, property management & impound services, specialized transportation services, and heavy-duty truck repair.