Website Michigan Spill Response
Michigan Spill Response is hiring a CDL A Driver/Hazmat Technician to join our team! Must have a valid Class A License. Tanker/hazmat preferred.
Schedule is 7am – 5:30pm, M – F. Rotating on-call for emergency spills.
Our full-time benefits include Health Care, Retirement Plan with Employer Match, and PTO.
- Drive and operate tankers, roll-off trucks, and trailers to and from job sites and the shop.
- Deliver equipment to job sites and assist in jobs relating to Industrial Cleaning and Environmental Spill Cleanup.
- Effectively communicate with dispatchers and team members.
- Accommodate customers with exceptional Customer Service.
- Keep your assigned truck(s) clean and organized.
- Maintain a clean and approachable appearance.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- Tanker/Hazmat preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dependable and a team player.
Michigan Spill Response is a locally owned environmental response company. Our mission is to provide 24/7 emergency response by staffing trained and certified individuals and equipping them with the tools and vehicles they need to respond to any emergency spill incident quickly, safely, and effectively.